Thursday, July 26, 2018

"BEST PUBLICIST IN L.A." - THANK YOU, YELP!


Yes, it's true, Yelp.com has named Roadmap Communications--my PR agency--to its "Best Publicists in Los Angeles" List! Book Publicity By Marlan is also on Yelp, and is a subsidiary of RC. So...

Huzzah! And thank you so much, YELP!

It may have come about due to Yelp's algorithms (aka "Robots") that track certain elements that may make it eligible for this honor. What elements, you wonder?

Become a client and find out! Just one of the many magical tips I've got up my publicity and marketing sleeve.

By the way, while we're on the topic of...well, me...

Did you know that Roadmap Communications' author services run the gamut from writer consultations from the moment the book is conceived to editing to assisting with book cover design, author website creation and maintenance, formatting manuscripts for e-book and print publication, book launch, events, media interviews, press kits, press releases, etc. etc.?

Yelp 5-Star Reviews

"As a managing editor of a small independent book publishing company, having Marlan on board has been an essential part of the the process. She is so knowledgeable and an expert at what she does. She is a joy to work with!" Kari Hock, Green Darner Press, Gemelli Press

"I hired Marlan three weeks ago to help publicize my Fathers' Wisdom book. She did an outstanding job with all of her work and services. She wrote a press release to publicize a reading that I was giving at a store in Long Beach, and the event had standing room only! She also created a one-page media sheet and media kit for my book, which are filled with powerful language to convey the highlights and inspiration of the book. Marlan was also a great help and support with some publication issues for my book. She was in frequent communication with me, so I knew the progress of her work. In addition to being an excellent publicist, she was also highly encouraging to me with issues I faced as a new author. I also appreciated her service ethic and genuine care about me and the book. Her expertise, work and guidance were stellar. I highly recommend Marlan's book publicity services. She definitely merits her five stars!"--Jennifer Jordan

"Marlan Warren is the publicist for my new novel, Changing Spaces, published by Plain View Press in January 2014. She has been an indefatigable advocate and tireless researcher, finding ways to promote my book, arrange appearance, and, unexpectedly, acting like a detective to discover glitches in the listing of my book on Amazon. She's smart, hard-working, sensitive to my needs as a writer/author, and an expert at communicating complex ideas and practices clearly and thoroughly. I cannot recommend her highly enough!"--Nancy King






No comments:

Post a Comment